Attached you will find the following 2015-2016 Special Events Contract Personnel Applications:
· National Finals Rodeo (Specialty Acts ONLY)
· National Finals Rodeo (All Other Contract Personnel)
· National Finals Steer Roping (NFSR)
· Circuit Finals Rodeo | National Circuit Finals Rodeo | National Circuit Finals Rodeo – Steer Roping· Specialty Act Year End Awards (Comedy & Dress Act) ·
ALL of the above applications must be received by the PRCA National Headquarters no later than 5:00 PM (Mountain Time) Friday, May 1, 2015. These applications apply to Music Director/Provider as well. All applications must be received by the deadline, no exceptions. A confirmation postcard will be sent to you directly upon the receipt of your applications. Please contact the National Headquarters immediately if you do not receive a postcard prior to April 30, 2015.
As you are aware, to be eligible for consideration and selection for the National Finals Rodeo or the National Finals Steer Roping, you will have to work at least 8 PRCA rodeos AND 20 PRCA performances in the category for which you applied. For your reference, the following are the rodeos that will count towards the referenced eligibility:
All 2015 season PRCA Rodeos
· 2014 Circuit Finals Rodeos
· 2015 National Circuit Finals Rodeo
· 2014 National Finals Steer Roping
· 2014 National Finals Rodeo
· 2014 All American Finals
Please note that individual 2014 Circuit Finals Steer Roping Rodeos, will not count towards qualification. Additionally, to be eligible for any CFR, CFR-SR or for the NCFR and NCFR – Steer Roping, contract personnel are only required to work a minimum of 4 PRCA rodeos in the category for which was applied. However, announcers applying for a CFR, CFR-SR or NCFR and NCFR – SR are only required to work a minimum of 10 PRCA rodeo performances to be eligible.